Gratis verzending vanaf 50 euro

Castelo Rodrigo Espumante Demi Sec

Wijnproducent Adega Castelo Rodrigo
Naam wijn Castelo Rodrigo Espumante Demi Sec
Wijnstreek D.O.C. Beira Interior
Kleur Wit
Druivenrassen Siria en Malvasia Fina
   
Klimaat Mediterraan landklimaat met warme zomers en strenge winters.
Bodemsoort Graniet en leisteen
Hoogteligging 700-800 meter
Wijnmaker  
   
Alcoholpercentage 12,5%
Beschrijving Een lichte, droge, frisse, fruitige Siria/Malvasia Fina sprankelende wijn.
Wijn & Spijs Goed te combineren met koude voorgerechten van vlees en vis.
   
Smaakprofiel  
Afsluiting Kurk
Bewaarpotentieel De wijn is op dronk.
   
Artikelnummer 118
   
Prijs € 9,95

 

verhaal

Castelo Rodrigo

Adega Cooperativa de Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo

At the foot of the Sierra Marofa, between the valleys of the rivers Coa and Agueda, which flow into the Douro River International and neighbor, is located in Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo, a village of winemaking tradition where they produce high quality wines.
It was around the twelfth century the Cistercian monks who inhabited the Convent of Santa Maria de Aguiar and his knowledge, the region began in the vineyard and winemaking.

Today, the Adega Cooperativa de Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo is assumed as the heir of Knowledge and Art. Founded in 1956 by 154 members, currently has 800.
Annually and an average of Adega Cooperativa de Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo receives approximately 8.5 million kg of grapes, giving a production of about 6.5 million liters of wine of which about 55% white and the remaining 45% red.

Our Adega Cooperativa belongs to the demarcated region of Beira Interior, sub-region of Castelo Rodrigo. This sub-region is characterized by a climate Continental / Mediterranean, with soils that prevail shales and sandstones.
The predominant varieties are in the case of white grapes: Malvasia Fina and Syria and in the case of grapes: the Maruf, the Rufete, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz.

They have always been created and over the years, wines of undeniable as confirmed by the considerable number of awards obtained, both nationally and internationally for our Adega Cooperativa.

Terug naar de wijnboetiek


Espumante-Demi-Sec

Terug naar de wijnboetiek

onder de 18 jaar geen alcohol
glas wijn